3/38 Murlong Crescent, Palm Beach QLD
$570 per week
GORGEOUS WATERFRONT VIEWS
If you’re looking to wake up somewhere and have that morning paddle, swim or leisurely walk through the National Park to Burleigh Village … then look no further than this beautiful waterfrontage unit overlooking the popular Tallebudgera Creek.
This North-facing unit (one of only four) features:
- Absolutely gorgeous waterfront views - especially at sunrise and sunset
- Two spacious bedrooms with overhead ceiling fans
- Airconditioned open plan loungeroom opening onto a spacious balcony overlooking spectacular Tallebudgera Creek
- Renovated modern kitchen combining the study nook or office area
- Kitchen features very deep soft closing drawers which are used for food/cutlery/pots and pans
- There is also a pull out drawer on the left hand side of the dishwasher which is great for storing large bottles etc
- Left hand side of the main bedroom is a cupboard which can be used as a extra pantry
- One bathroom which includes a laundry
- In the bathroom/laundry there is a large pull-out clothes line, no need to go downstairs to use the communal clotheslines
- Single lockup garage (with automatic opener)
- Public transport within a short walk which can take you directly to the Pines or Stockland shopping centres
- Minutes away from the Tallebudgera Surf Club and Beach
- Small Pet considered
If you are on our website at www.palmbeachfn.com.au or realestate.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
You DO NEED to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept 1Form. Once you have inspected the property you will receive instructions on how to apply.
Please note some key changes to our inspection processes as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
1. A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Palm Beach team
2. Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
3. You or one of your party may be requested to wait outside the property to help reduce the number of people in the property at the one time
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus.
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
*To register to inspect please click Book Inspection so we can keep you informed of inspection times and changes.
*Photo ID may be required before inspection.
(subject to a successful application).
Your signature(s) on the application and lease are deemed to confirm your agreement that you are fully satisfied with the property.
Bond $2,280 Contact Agent