204/60 Jefferson Lane, Palm Beach QLD
$895 per week
3 BEDROOM, JEFFERSON LANE UNIT
The Jefferson has been Designed by award winning architects, BDA. This contemporary and spacious residence is positioned on level 2 offering 3 great sized bedrooms, 2 modern bathrooms, spacious open plan living, premium fixtures and fittings throughout and 2 secure basement car spaces.
The building comprises of a private resident’s lounge with plunge pool and BBQ facilities.
Walk to all the amazing cafes and restaurants Palm Beach has become famous for.
Apartment features include:
- 3 spacious bedrooms with ensuite to main
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout include floors to ceiling designer curtains and shutters
- Amazing storage through out the unit
- Study nook
- Timber floors to living areas
- Large open plan living
- Stunning ocean views from the large beachside deck
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Stone bench tops and stainless-steel appliances
- Great sized entertaining area
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, 2nd with built-in wardrobe
- Secure parking and entry access to building
- Key access to main entrance
- Internal laundry with dryer included
- Refrigerator, washing machine are to be left in the property
- Pool and private lounge for residents use
With an enviable Jefferson Lane address and mere moments to the ocean and emerging restaurant scene, apartments at The Jefferson are a fine example of Gold Coast life at its very best.
Palm Beach has continually been rated as a property hot spot on the Gold Coast and has a distinctive style. With its proximity to the beach, established infrastructure and access to quality education facilities contributing to the high demand, there is no better time to secure your piece of the Southern Gold Coast.
If you are on our website at www.palmbeachfn.com.au or realestate.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
You DO NEED to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept 1Form. Once you have inspected the property you will receive instructions on how to apply.
Please note some key changes to our inspection processes as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
1. A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Palm Beach team
2. Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
3. You or one of your party may be requested to wait outside the property to help reduce the number of people in the property at the one time
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus.
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
*To register to inspect please click Book Inspection so we can keep you informed of inspection times and changes.
*Photo ID may be required before inspection.
(subject to a successful application).
Your signature(s) on the application and lease are deemed to confirm your agreement that you are fully satisfied with the property.
Bond $3,580 Contact Agent