7 Weeumba Street, Currumbin QLD
$620 per week
WALK TO CURRUMBIN CREEK & CURRUMBIN BEACH AND LIVE IN THE PBC CATCHMENT AREA!
What more could you want! Located in a quiet cul de sac close to hugely popular Currumbin Creek and Currumbin Beach.
This 3 bedroom brick home is perched on large flat block – Ideal for kids & Pets!
The home has been recently renovated with a new sparkling white kitchen and polished brush box timber floors throughout.
This area is much sought after as it sits in the Palm Beach High School catchment area and is also in walking distance to Currumbin Primary School, surfing beaches, creek, cafes, restaurants and public transport, all practically on your doorstep!!.
- 3 good sized bedrooms all with built ins and ceiling fans
- 2 of the bedrooms have air-cons
- Oversized master bedroom with plenty of space and storage
- L Shaped lounge & dining room
- Separate large laundry area
- Short stroll to estuary, beaches & surf club
- Auto single lock up garage plus single carport and room to park your camper, caravan or boat
- Non smoking property
- The tenant will be charged for all water usage, this will be charged at current Gold Coast City Council Rates
If you are on our website at www.palmbeachfn.com.au or realestate.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
You DO NEED to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept 1Form. Once you have inspected the property you will receive instructions on how to apply.
Bond $2,480 Contact Agent