10 Benaroon Court, Tallebudgera Valley QLD
$650 per week
BRING THE HORSE, THE LLAMA, THE PUPPY DOGS, OH AND THE FAMILY TOO!
This rural property is just waiting for a family that loves all things outdoors to come and occupy it! The owner has partially renovated this home and has plans to finish these renovations as we move along with the tenancy. Enjoy all this property has to offer and imagine having an open fire in the back yard on a cold night. Only five minutes from Man On The Bike Pizza and from one of the Gold Coasts best fish & chips!
An inspection is a must, this properties features include:
- Three Bedrooms plus Study
- Three Bathrooms - two bathrooms plus an ensuite
- Three Living Areas - Lounge, dining and family room
- Brand new kitchen with dishwasher
- Main bathroom is like a day spa, amazing wait till you see it!
- Fully tiled living areas for easy cleaning
- Air Conditioning to lounge and dining area
- Triple lock up garage with drive through for a caravan or boat
- Brick and tile construction home
- Horse Stables and Tack Room, plus a day stable for shade
- Fully Electrified fencing system in place
- 2000 square metre land size
- Tenants are responsible for all water usage and will be charged at the current rates set by Gold Coast City Council
- Pets Ok
If you are on our website at www.palmbeachfn.com.au or realestate.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
You DO NEED to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept 1Form. Once you have inspected the property you will receive instructions on how to apply
Bond $2,600 Contact Agent