1/12 Twenty Third Avenue, Palm Beach QLD
$400 per week
GRANNY FLAT IN THE HEART OF PALM BEACH INCLUDES ELECTRICITY, WATER AND INTERNET
Located in the ever-desirable Northern end of Palm Beach, this one bedroom granny flat is only 175 meters from front door to the white sands of the Gold Coasts famous pristine beaches. Enjoy the ultimate beach lifestyle with cafes and restaurants just a short stroll away.. The granny flat features -
- Private side entrance to the granny flat
- One Large bedroom with built in robe and ceiling fan
- Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances which includes fridge and dishwasher
- Separate laundry room that leads through to the bathroom, laundry includes washing machine and dryer
- Open plan dining and living leads to the alfresco entertaining area
- Air conditioning in the main living area
- Hardwood wooden floorboards
- Grand 3.1m high ceilings
- Vertical garden compliments the outdoor area
- Shared backyard
- One secure car park
- Rent includes electricity, water and internet
- Sorry no pets
This granny flat is in immaculate condition and is worth a inspection . The central location of Twenty Third Avenue places everything at your fingertips including schools, shops, cafes, restaurants, bars, the beach and the M1.
Please note some key changes to our inspection processes as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
1. A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Palm Beach team
2. Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
3. You or one of your party may be requested to wait outside the property to help reduce the number of people in the property at the one time
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus.
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions.
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
*To register to inspect please click “Book Inspection” so we can keep you informed of inspection times and changes.
*Photo ID may be required before inspection.
(subject to a successful application).
Your signature(s) on the application and lease are deemed to confirm your agreement that you are fully satisfied with the property.
If you are on our website at www.palmbeachfn.com.au or realestate.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
You DO NEED to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept 1Form. Once you have inspected the property you will receive instructions on how to apply.
Bond $1,600 Contact Agent