93 Tierney Drive, Currumbin Waters QLD
$990 per week
PRIVATE ESCAPE WITH PLENTY OF SPACE
Wallabies and koalas are just some of the wildlife that can be seen from the comfort of your veranda. Whilst just being a 10 minute drive to the beach you can really appreciate acreage living with this beautiful large family house with plenty of room for granny or the grown up kids to call home.
• Wide verandah, elevated to catch the breeze and with retractable blinds for year-round use
• Combined lounge & dining with brush box timber floor, log burner and stacker doors
• Large master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in and built-in robes and access to verandah
• Large games room area with beautifully crafted bar
• Office or study room filled with natural light
• Self- contained guest quarters with its own driveway, kitchen, bathroom, WIR and carport – Perfect for Granny or grown up kids!
• Triple garage with toilet and entertaining deck to pool
• Fully fenced pool with scenic views
• Outdoor shower
• Large grassed area - Ideal for pets & kids!
Rent includes mowing and Monthly pool maintenance and the tenant pays for the chemicals. The tenants are responsible for all water used, this will be charged at current Gold Coast City Council Rates. Pets approved on application.
This perfectly located home is one of the closest acreage to beautiful Currumbin Beach, convenient to The Pines Shopping Centre, St. Augustine's, PBC High School, John Flynn Private Hospital and easy access to the M1 Motorway.
This property is a must to inspect!
Please note the shed is excluded from the tenancy agreement.
If you are on our website at www.palmbeachfn.com.au or realestate.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
You DO NEED to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept 1Form. Once you have inspected the property you will receive instructions on how to apply.
Bond $3,960 Contact Agent