17/43 Murtha Drive, Elanora QLD
SOLD BY DEAN & NEIL TREWIN
This exceptional three bedroom townhouse has a northerly aspect directly fronting Pine Lake and a low body corporate fee of approximately $35 per week. Contact Agent
Popular quiet complex in a premier position close to the beach, sports clubs transport and all facilities and when combined with the lake that provides fishing, paddle boarding & kayaking you really do have the opportunity to enjoy the Gold Coast lifestyle at its best.
* Bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
* Spacious living area opening out to paved patio
* Both rooms provide a good outlook to the lake
* Large laundry that can be converted to second kitchen
* Single lock up garage with auto door and internal access
* Air conditioned open plan lounge/dining area with access to the north facing timber deck that provides relaxing water and mountain views.
* Two bedrooms with built in robes
* Updated and fully equipped kitchen
* Two way bathroom, separate toilet
* Solar hot water and solar electricity
* Insulation in ceiling
* Chairlift included if required
Waterfront units/townhouse, especially of this calibre are a rare find in our local area.
If this suits your needs make sure you arrange an early inspection.
If you would like to take a new, different, 3D VR Walk Thru of this outstanding property at your own pace click on the Video link – you can spend all the time you want.