25/15-17 South Street, Coolangatta QLD
OFFERS OVER $597,000
EVERYDAY IS A HOLIDAY - SEASIDE LIVING - OCEAN VIEWS!
Literally a moments’ walk to the sands of Kirra Beach, this seaside apartment is the ideal weekender or a place you’ll be proud to call home. Beautifully renovated throughout with absolutely nothing left to do except move in and enjoy all that Kirra has to offer on a daily basis!
Comfortable seaside living in a desirable location just doesn't’t come along often, be sure to put this gem on your inspection list!
- Stunning fully renovated kitchen filled with quality appliances, soft closing doors / cupboards and stone bench tops
- Open plan, spacious living spaces, ocean views and cool ocean breezes.
- air conditioning in living room and master bedroom
- Generous sized main bedroom with ensuite, quality carpet, built in robes and views to the hinterland
- Sunlit second bedroom with quality carpet and built in robes
- Spacious main bathroom and laundry combination, hideaway appliances and plenty of storage
- Main balcony perfect for BBQ's and enjoying the beautiful views of Kirra's Coastline
- Internal laundry and bathroom including a bath and shower
- Underground secure parking, two car tandem park, option to setup as a single car space with storage/workshop area. + plenty of on street parking
Features of this well maintained complex include;
- Intercom access to your unit
- Swimming pool towards the beach end of the complex
- Secure building with security gate access to the main garage area plus you own lock up garage.
- 30 mins to Surfers Paradise
- 5 mins to Coolangatta's restaurants, shops and cinemas
- A short stroll to Kirra's trendy cafe precinct
- 3 minutes to Kirra and North Kirra SLSC and patrolled swimming beaches
- 2 minutes to Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross University
- 40 mins to Gold Coast Theme Parks
- 1hr to Brisbane City
- Access to the M1
- Unit block consisting of 28
- Built in 2002
- Body Corp is Approx. $59 per week
- Council and Water rates combined approx. $1,670.20 per year
Rent Appraisal Approx. $480 – $500 per week
The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor of each property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquires in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Open for Inspection Contact Agent