21/31 Port Peyra Crescent, Varsity Lakes QLD
Price Guide Over $549,000
SOLD BY RHYS WILDERMOTH
Distinguished by its immaculate and spacious interiors is this beautifully presented three bedroom townhouse with stunning water views! A well-appointed entry way welcomes guests into the heart of the home where the main living area transitions seamlessly across to the open dining space and kitchen. Contact Agent
This an exceptional opportunity for a first time home buyer or entry level investor with nothing to do but move in and enjoy!
Stand out features of this beautiful townhouse include:
• Contemporary styling, fixtures and fittings
• Open plan lounge and dining area, perfect for families and entertaining
• Modern kitchen features stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
• Large study nook on ground floor
• Sunny north facing courtyard with water views
• Master bedroom with balcony and water views, plus ensuite and walk-in robe
• Second and third bedrooms with built-in robes
• Main bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
• Ducted and zoned air conditioning
• Single lock up car garage and off street parking
• Separate upstairs living area
Positioned on a quiet street across from the picture perfect waterway, this is a fantastic property for easy, low-maintenance living!
Enjoy the all benefits Azzura Island has to offer including; walking circuits around Lake Orr, beautiful park lands, BBQ facilities, playground, basketball court and pontoon.
This highly sought after location also has convenient access to educational institutions, major shopping centres, public transport, sporting facilities and parklands.
Currently leased until November 2018 for $480 per week.
Body Corporate is approximately $40 per week.
Please contact us if you would like to arrange an inspection.
Note: Due to tenancy restrictions these photos were taken in 2017
If you would like to take a 3D VR Walk Thru of this outstanding property at your own pace click play on the video link- you can spend all the time you want.