2/27 Hooper Drive, Currumbin QLD
Offers Above $459,000
SOLD BY DALE HARRIS
Where do you start with this fantastic property, it has so much going for it. Contact Agent
Lets start with the property itself, then we can talk about the awesome location. Positioned in a small block of only 8 units this fully renovated unit has low body corp fees and shares its front entry with only 3 other units.
The unit is spacious and open plan with good size bedrooms and fully renovated throughout. Looking out from the lounge, dinning and kitchen is a leafy treed outlook. Off the lounge and dining area is a nice north facing balcony.
The complex has a large grassed area at the rear that is utilised by the residents including room for a trampoline.
Tandem garage with internal access to the complex.
The location........you will be hard pressed to find better.
* Currumbin Creek and Winders Park are literally 2 minutes walk away.
* Currumbin Alley is less then 15 minutes walk away.
* Boatshed Restaurant, Allure restaurant and other restaurants are less then 5 minutes walk away.
* The Pines Shopping Centre is only 5 mins in the car.
* Both primary and high schools are less then 10 mins walk away.
Currumbin is such a unique location and very few units of this calibre in a small block rarely come up for sale, I suggest you be quick with this one.