19/160 Bardon Avenue, Miami QLD
Offers Over $299,000
SOLD BY MAARTEN GRAVENDYK
Looking for a place all to yourself? Whether you are downsizing or just want to get into the market, this modern one-bedroom villa is located just minutes to stunning beaches trendy cafes and dining. Contact Agent
Natural slate flooring features throughout living, kitchen and dining and the bedroom has good quality carpet.
The modern kitchen features, stone bench tops, 2 pac finish, plenty of bench and cupboard space.
At the back of the villa is a large covered out door entertaining area and clothesline with direct access from the laundry.
The moderate body corporate is easy to manage and the fact there are no stairs make like a little easier to get around. The is a swimming pool just a short stroll from your front door the perfect place to cool off over summer.
Burleigh Golf club is just around the corner, 18-hole golf course with excellent bar and Chinese restaurant.
* Brick and Tile construction
* Huge 2-way bathroom + separate toilet
* Separate laundry
* Large covered outdoor living space.
* Clothes line
* Single lockup garage
* Front porch
* Airconditioned main living room
* Private back yard + sell the mower body corp take care of it!
* Swimming pool
* Quiet Cul de sac position
* Walk to Pizzey Park (Miami grass Tennis club, Rugby union, Burleigh Bears League Club, swim club)
* Miami Marketta
* Minutes to the beach – enjoy long walks and morning swim
* 10 minutes to Pacific Fair shopping centre Broadbeach
* 10 Minutes to Robina Town Centre
* 25 minutes to Gold Coast Airport
* Body Corp approximately $50 per week
* Rates are approximately $1563pa
* Water cost is approximately $1200pa
This is an opportunity not to be missed - inexpensive, modern living at a price you can afford call now!
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by the Vendor of each property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass is on. All interest parties should make and rely upon their own enquires in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate
Figures if advertised are an approximant.