2/11 Leyte Avenue, Palm Beach QLD
Offers Over $679,000
Freestanding Duplex - Walk to shops and beach
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Master with ensuite
• Separate laundry + cupboard and storage space
• Fully fenced back yard great for kids and pets (lush Sir Walter)
• Double lockup carport plus storeroom - room for bikes, boards, camping gear plus more
• Natural sandstone flooring + hardwood timber stair case
• Covered outdoor entertaining area
• Air conditioning
• Freshly Painted externally – a well maintained property
• Built 2001
• 350m Walk to the Pines Shopping Centre, (Coles, Woolworths, Aldi, Medical, Finance, Library and Transport)
• 200m walk to Palm Beach Currumbin High (PBC) school and Saturday Farmers markets
• Walk to Beach, Currumbin Creek and Currumbin Alley world class surfing spot
• 200m to Palm Beach Currumbin AFL, Cricket and sports club.
• 1.5km to Palm Beach CBD cafes and restaurants
• 15 minutes to Robina Town Centre and Train to Brisbane
• 15 minutes to Gold Coast Airport
If a leisurely bike ride to the beach and visiting the Farmers Markets on a Saturday morning sounds like your ideal way to start your weekend, then this stunning 3-bedroom duplex will provide the Palm Beach lifestyle you are after. Leave the car at home everything you need is at your fingertips.
The indoor/outdoor living area makes entertaining a breeze as the sun goes down. The open plan kitchen comes complete with breakfast bar, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and bench space. There is a clever design with an open study nook located on the ground floor tucked under the timber staircase.
If you are looking for a low maintenance property in a with the convenience of being minutes to schools, shopping and beaches then I suggest you make the time to inspect this wonderful home asap! Call Now!
Open for Inspection Contact Agent