3/154 Currumbin Creek Road, Currumbin Waters QLD
TASTEFULLY RENOVATED TOWNHOUSE
The modern, well-appointed kitchen and open living area flows directly to the low maintenance North facing outdoor courtyard, making entertaining with friends and family a breeze.
Situated in 'The Meadows' complex sits this renovated townhouse that is ready to move straight into. The complex features a pool & BBQ area for all residents to utilize as well has having plenty of visitor car parking which is adjacent to this townhouse.
This location is hard to beat as it is within walking distance to the local shopping centre, sports club, public transport and a short drive to some of the Coasts best beaches & Currumbin Creek.
- Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Character filled open plan living area with high vaulted ceilings
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom plus separate downstairs powder room
- North facing entertaining area
- Air conditioning living room
- Single lock up garage with internal entry and a separate spacious laundry
- Swimming pool and BBQ area ready for the summer months
- Pet-friendly complex
- Low Body Corporate approx $37 per week
- Walking distance to Currumbin Fair Shopping Centre, the Currumbin Alligator’s Sports Club and public transport
- Minutes to the beach, Hospitals and Gold Coast Airport
- Within the Palm Beach Currumbin High School catchment area
- Easy access to the M1, Coolangatta Airport and local facilities
This property will not last long with what it has to offer.
If you would like to take a 3D walk through virtual tour of this beautiful property, click play on the Video link.
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein is correct.
Inspection times Contact Agent
Saturday, 29 February, 2020 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM