2/18 Barbet Place, Burleigh Waters QLD
FREE FLOWING DESIGN!
Located in a small complex of 3 you will find this striking townhouse with a lovely free flowing design. Contact Agent
When you step inside you feel the instant warmth and ambience of the timber cathedral ceilings which is rarely found in newer homes. The open plan design allows light and air to flow effortlessly throughout.
The sunny private courtyard leads out from the living room, it is fully fenced for pets and a lovely spot to enjoy a little alfresco entertaining when friends drop in.
Upstairs there are 2 air-conditioned bedrooms plus the master bedroom enjoys a walk-in wardrobe and a north-facing veranda - the ideal spot for a cuppa in the morning sun.
There is a single garage with internal access plus there is a second car-space in front of the garage.
• 2 bedrooms – master with walk-in wardrobe and veranda and reverse cycle A/C
• 1 bathroom upstairs and power room toilet downstairs
• Separate laundry
• Single garage with internal access
• Small complex of 3
• Private courtyard – perfect for pets
• Low body corp - $38pw or $1941pa
• Cathedral ceilings + skylight
• Brick and tile construction
• Walk to buses, local shops, café and schools
• Walk to Burleigh Bombers Afl, bistro and bar
• Tennis club
• Less than 1km to The Paddock Bakery, Black Hops Brewery, Grandad Jacks distillery plus more
• The beach is a relaxing bike ride 1.3km – enjoy the esplanade, stunning beaches, crystal clear water
• Quiet end cul de sac position
• 15 minutes to Coolangatta/ Gold Coast Airport, Robina Town centre and Pacific Fair
If you are looking for a home with character, then this free-flowing townhouse in Burleigh Waters could be the perfect fit for you. Call now!
The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor of each property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquires in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate