2 Drumfish Drive, Currumbin Waters QLD
Price Guide Over $659,000
WELL KEPT CLASSIC WITH A MODERN UPDATE
Providing a beautiful sanctuary, this renovated four-bedroom family home is ideally placed on a 658 sqm parcel of land in the heart of Currumbin Waters. Its modern design and a well though-out floor plan delivers light, inviting interior spaces with style and comfort.
Retreat to the front or rear terrace for easy outdoor living overlooking the level backyard, where there is room for additional car parking or space to store a boat or small caravan.
Stand out features of this home include:
- Chef inspired kitchen with plenty of functional space
- Two separate outdoor entertaining spaces
- Main bathroom with separate bath, shower and large vanity
- Master bedroom features full ensuite and two built-in robes
- Dedicated laundry room
- Secure gated access and fully fenced yard perfect for pets and children to play
- Flat easy care lawn, free standing storage shed and outdoor undercover storage area
- Two entry points, on Drumfish Drive and Currumbin Creek Road
Drumfish Drive is a family friendly area and situated within the PBC High School and Currumbin State School catchments.
Enjoy the convenient location and with everyday amenities nearby including numerous cafes and restaurants just down the road, Currumbin Fair shops around the corner all within 8 minutes of the beach.
If you would like to take a 3D VR Walk Thru of this wonderful property at your own pace click play on the virtual tour video link - you can spend all the time you want.
The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor of each property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquires in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Open for Inspection Contact Agent