16 Sequoia Close, Elanora QLD
Buyer Range $700,000 - $740,000
GREAT FAMILY LIFESTYLE CENTRAL TO ALL!
Owners are committed elsewhere, we are presenting all offers, this property must be sold!
Centrally positioned and exceptionally convenient, this idyllic single level home presents the perfect opportunity to secure a superb lifestyle in the heart of Elanora. Showcasing a classic brick exterior with generous dimensions, its versatile floor plan delivers premium comfort and transitions easily from space to space. Its beautiful covered outdoor entertaining area provides for enjoyment all times of the year and day.
Situated within walking distance to everyday amenities including a picture-perfect waterfront park at the end of the cul-de-sac.
Stand out features of this home include:
- Expansive open living and dining enjoys abundant natural light
- Substantial sized kitchen with breakfast bar allows space for the whole family
- Master bedroom features ensuite and sliding doors to the backyard
- All bedrooms include brand new carpet and built in robes
- Separate laundry with cupboard space and outdoor access
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Landscaped gardens with fully fenced yard perfect for children or pets
- Side gate with access to the rear
- Double car garage with internal access
- Equipped with solar power and solar hot water
Ready for instant enjoyment as is, yet the versatility of this 761sqm block allows potential for expansion or swimming pool if desired.
Sequoia Close is an easy flat walk to Elanora State School, PBC State High School and The Pines Shopping Centre which are just around the corner! Its prime location also makes access to local transport and the M1 incredibly convenient.
The access at the end of the street provides the opportunity for fishing or paddling on the calm waters of Pine Lake or scenic strolls along the walking path at the water’s edge.
If you would like to take a 3D VR Walk Thru of this wonderful property at your own pace click play on the virtual tour video link – you can spend all the time you want.
The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor of each property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquires in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Open for Inspection Contact Agent