95 Tahiti Avenue, Palm Beach QLD
ARCHITECTURALLY REDESIGNED HOME IN PREMIUM LOCALE
This contemporary home exudes style in spades, from its impressive facade to its quality appointments, this home presents an outstanding opportunity to own a newly redesigned home just a short stroll from the beach.
Designed and built with beach side living in mind, this home is inspired by minimalistic yet functional living. Private and fully fenced, you can enjoy long afternoons basking on your sun-drenched decks after a dip in the ocean. The property also enjoys a northern aspect making it the perfect for our mild winters and balmy summers.
Leave the car at home as much as you like, as this Palm Beach locale has everything you need within a 500-metre radius including cafes, restaurants, grocery stores, public transport and medical services. The highly sort after Palm Beach Currumbin High School is only a short bike ride away, whilst you’ll have access to the M1.
Key features of this property include:
- 3 Beautiful bedrooms
- Master bedroom includes walk in robe and ensuite
- Bathrooms appointed with floor to ceiling tiles with brushed nickel designer tapware throughout, main bathroom includes freestanding bath
- Engineered timber floors in living areas, kitchen and hallway
- Seamless free flowing easy living floor plan
- Flow freely from your living room to your front or rear private timber decks
- Stylish kitchen includes 20mm designer range stone tops, stainless steel European appliances and plenty of cupboard space within your connecting butler’s pantry
- Lush Manicured gardens designed for easy maintenance
- Fully ducted and zoned heating and cooling throughout
- Spacious 2 car undercover accommodation
Palm Beach is one of the Gold Coast’s most progressive and desirable suburbs, this is your chance to own a stunning new home with nothing to do but unpack and hit the beach.
To arrange and inspection, please contact Rhys Wildermoth.
The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor of each property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. all interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquires in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Open for Inspection Contact Agent