12 Lindwall Place, Currumbin Valley QLD
STUNNING FOREST HOME FULL OF CHARACTER
Located at the eastern end of beautiful Currumbin Valley less than a 10 minute drive from the idyllic Currumbin Beach sits this opulent hidden gem. Feel isolated in your own forest retreat whilst also within close proximity to shops, cafes, restaurants, the beach and Gold Coast airport.
With ample space for the whole family, relatives and guests, this large home is spread across three levels on a 4,000m2 parcel of land.
Entry level (middle level) stand out features include:
- Open plan kitchen with large 40mm stone island bench top, servery to adjacent entertainment deck, five burner gas cook tops & stainless-steel Miele dishwasher
- Expansive living and dining area with high ceilings and quaint fireplace
- Hardwood timber flooring throughout
- Recycled sliding barn door leads to the home office, complete with en suite
- Large media room (could double as an extra bedroom)
- Large entertainment deck
Lower level/connected granny flat stand out features include:
- Direct access from parking area with no steps
- Generous sized living room
- Private bedroom with built in shelving and large robe
- Kitchenette and bathroom off bedroom
- Access to separate garden and paved area
Top level stand out features include:
- Large Master Bedroom complete with air conditioning, walk in robe and spacious en suite with rainforest views and private timber decks
- Bedroom Two is generously sized with air conditioning and a built-in robe
- Bedroom Three has a bespoke loft sleeping area and a built-in robe
- Carpeted family living room with ceiling fan leads to a balcony
- Main bathroom with bathtub
- Multiple linen cupboards
Outdoor features include:
- Stunning natural rainforest and gardens, abundant with native greenery and landscaped dry creek bed
- Various flat grassed areas, great for children or pets
- Large inground pool with timber decking and gazebo for entertaining
- Paved entertaining area with large fire pit and built in seating bench
- Timber decks surround the perimeter of all three levels creating inside/outside living
- Covered double carport with built in workshop area
- Double lockup shed perfect for the boat, jet skis or caravan
- Additional designated parking area for guests
12 Lindwall Place is in the Tallebudgera State School and Elanora State High School catchment.
If you would like to take a 3D walk through of this beautiful property at your own pace click play on the Video link you can spend all the time you would like.
The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor of each property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquires in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Inspection times Contact Agent
Saturday, 18 July, 2020 2:30 PM - 3:00 PM