1/11 Panorama Drive, Currumbin QLD
$575 per week
MODERN TWO BEDROOM UNIT
Currumbin Creek is your view from this wonderful unit, check the fishing conditions from the balcony before you leave the house. This property has been owner occupied for many years and has been lovingly cared for. Two spacious bedrooms with fans and screens. Main bedroom has a stylish ensuite and built in robes. The kitchen has granite benchtops, 2 pac cupboards, dishwasher and insinkerator. Timber floors add to the finish that is so desired these days.Single car accommodation and lift access from the garage is a bonus.
This property features-
- Two Spacious Bedrooms with fans
- Ceiling fans throughout living and dining room
- Air-conditioner to Main bedroom
- Stylish En-suite
- Separate Laundry
- Timber Floors
- As new carpets in bedrooms
- Lift access from Garage plus storage racking
- Security Parking for 1 car
- Fishing Rod storage cupboard
- Study Nook
- NBN ready
- Water Included in rent
- Sorry no pets
Please note some key changes to our inspection processes as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
1. A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Palm Beach team
2. Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
3. You or one of your party may be requested to wait outside the property to help reduce the number of people in the property at the one time
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus.
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
*To register to inspect please click Book Inspection so we can keep you informed of inspection times and changes.
*Photo ID may be required before inspection.
(subject to a successful application).
Your signature(s) on the application and lease are deemed to confirm your agreement that you are fully satisfied with the property.
If you are on our website at www.palmbeachfn.com.au or realestate.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
You DO NEED to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept 1Form. Once you have inspected the property you will receive instructions on how to apply.
Date Available Now
Open for Inspection Contact Agent