408/1013 Gold Coast Highway, Palm Beach QLD
$620 per week
BRAND NEW - BEACHSIDE LIVING AT ITS BEST!
Acqua is one of the newest apartment buildings in Palm Beach. Perfectly situated beachside, in one of the Gold Coast's most popular coastal suburbs. With Currumbin Creek to the south and Tallebudgera Creek to the north, there is unlimited access to some of the city's most picturesque waterways.
- Two spacious bedrooms with Walk in robe to main
- Master bedroom opens up overlooking the beautiful Currumbin to Coolangatta beach
- Open plan living and dining with stylish wooden floors
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, microwave & induction cooktop
- Balcony for entertaining with amazing views
- Air conditioned master and living area
- Ceiling fan to second bedroom
- Digital intercom with visitor access control
- Rooftop deck and lounge area for private residential use – Great spot to kick back and watch the dolphins come through or the whales breaching or that perfect afternoon sunset
- Elevated plunge pool
- Impressive fitness centre
- One secure car space and secure cage for storage
- Non smoking internally property
- The tenant will be charged for all water usage, this will be charged at current Gold Coast City Rates
- Sorry no pets
Acqua, Palm Beach is minutes from Burleigh Head National Park and the village style restaurant precinct of Burleigh Heads. Supermarkets, parkland and sporting facilities and schools are all in close proximity. Stroll to the beach down a 20 metre path. Enjoy Currumbin Alley, one of Australia's most iconic surf breaks, only three minutes away.
Acqua's beachside position truly is unbeatable and a must to inspect.
Please note some key changes to our inspection processes as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
1. A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Palm Beach team
2. Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
3. You or one of your party may be requested to wait outside the property to help reduce the number of people in the property at the one time
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus.
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions.
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
*To register to inspect please click “Virtual Tour” or “Book Inspection” so we can keep you informed of inspection times and changes.
*Photo ID may be required before inspection.
(subject to a successful application).
Your signature(s) on the application and lease are deemed to confirm your agreement that you are fully satisfied with the property.
3D Matterport Walk through of properties. An application can be submitted on completion of a full viewing of the 3D walk through if you are unable to physically inspect the property and are in a position to enter into a lease agreement.
If you are on our website at www.palmbeachfn.com.au or realestate.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
You DO NEED to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept 1Form. Once you have inspected the property you will receive instructions on how to apply.
Bond $2,480 Contact Agent