25/15-17 South Street, Coolangatta QLD
$570 per week
EVERYDAY IS A HOLIDAY - SEASIDE LIVING - OCEAN VIEWS!
Literally a moments walk to the sands of Kirra Beach, this seaside apartment is the ideal place you'll be proud to call home. Beautifully renovated throughout with absolutely nothing left to do except move in and enjoy all that Kirra has to offer on a daily basis!
Comfortable seaside living in a desirable location just doesn't come along often, be sure to put this gem on your rental inspection list!
- Stunning fully renovated kitchen filled with quality appliances and stone bench tops
- Open plan, spacious living spaces, ocean views and cool ocean breezes
- Air conditioning in living room and master bedroom
- Generous sized main bedroom with ensuite, built in robes and views to the hinterland
- Sunlit second bedroom with built in robes
- Spacious main bathroom and laundry combination, hideaway appliances and plenty of storage room
- Main balcony perfect for BBQ's and enjoying the beautiful views of Kirra's Coastline
- Internal laundry and bathroom including a bath and shower
- Underground secure parking, two car tandem park, option to setup as a single car space with storage/workshop area + plenty of on street parking
- Intercom secure access to your unit
- Swimming pool towards the beach end of the complex
- Secure building with security gate access to the main garage area plus you own lock up garages
- Non smoking property internally
- Small pet considered
Please note some key changes to our inspection processes as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
1. A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Palm Beach team
2. Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
3. You or one of your party may be requested to wait outside the property to help reduce the number of people in the property at the one time
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus.
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions.
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
*To register to inspect please click Book Inspection so we can keep you informed of inspection times and changes.
*Photo ID may be required before inspection.
(subject to a successful application).
Your signature(s) on the application and lease are deemed to confirm your agreement that you are fully satisfied with the property.
3D Matterport Walk through of properties. An application can be submitted on completion of a full viewing of the 3D walk through if you are unable to physically inspect the property and are in a position to enter into a lease agreement.
If you are on our website at www.palmbeachfn.com.au or realestate.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
You DO NEED to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept 1Form. Once you have inspected the property you will receive instructions on how to apply.
Date Available Fri 7 Aug, 2020
Open for Inspection Contact Agent