6 Calcita Avenue, Elanora QLD
$730 per week
IMPRESSIVE FAMILY HOME
This large three bedroom + study split level home located in a sought after area of Elanora offers numerous features & extras to ensure a very comfortable & enjoyable lifestyle, Boasting:
- Three good sized bedrooms, HUGE master bedroom more like a parent retreat as it has room for bed and good sized lounge chair with large ensuite and massive walk through robe and private balcony
- office with high ceilings
- Two separate living areas enhanced by hardwood timber floors & leading out to a North facing wide balcony overlooking natural bushland.
- The superb 2 pac kitchen with stone bench tops, self closing drawers, top quality appliances which include gas hotplates, conventional & steam ovens, dishwasher & walk in pantry will delight any aspiring chef.
- Other features include - Spacious pergola ideal for relaxing or outside entertaining especially at this time of year, cost efficient led lighting throughout the home, low maintenance landscaping with raised garden beds, numerous established fruit trees and herb gardens.
- There is a Large double garage with extra workshop & storage area under stairwell, side access on both sides of the house will room for boat and caravan. This quality well appointed home is a must to inspect today as we are confident you will not be disappointed.
The tenants are responsible for all water usage. This will be charged at the current rates set by Gold Coast Water.
Pets considered on application.
If you are on our website at www.palmbeachfn.com.au or realestate.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
You DO NEED to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept 1Form. Once you have inspected the property you will receive instructions on how to apply.
Bond $2,920 Contact Agent