57 Station Street, Currumbin Waters QLD
$520 per week
THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME, SHORT STROLL TO CURRUMBIN CREEK & IN PBC CATCHMENT!
This three bedroom family home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac within a stroll to Currumbin Creek. The features include:
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Master includes dressing room with built-in robes
- Lounge area with air conditioning
- Multi-purpose utility room with plenty of storage
- Huge private yard
- Undercover entertaining area for year-round barbeques and get-togethers with an external toilet for outdoor entertaining
- Powered sheds/workshops and plenty of carport parking
This property is located near a reserve, The Pines shopping Centre, beaches and is in the Palm Beach Currumbin High school catchment area.
The tenant is responsible for all water usage. This will be charged at the current rate set by Gold Coast City Council. Outside pet approved on application.
If you are on our website at www.palmbeachfn.com.au or realestate.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
You DO NEED to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept 1Form. Once you have inspected the property you will receive instructions on how to apply.
Bond $2,080 Contact Agent