32 Sixth Avenue, Palm Beach QLD
$650 per week
THREE BEDROOM HOUSE IN THE HEART OF PALM BEACH
Enjoy the end of summer by walking down the road to the beach. This three bedroom beach cottage on the Southern Gold Coast is full of charm and is located within walking distance to the best cafes, restaurants and shops Palm Beach has to offer. The property features:
- Open plan air-conditioned kitchen/dining area with dishwasher and lounge room to other side
- Three good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath and a separate laundry
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Fully fenced backyard with private art studio with plenty of storage room
- Front porch with space to relax and enjoy a morning coffee
- Carport located behind the white picket fence
The tenants acknowledge that the Solar Power electricity is to stay in the Landlords name and the landlord will receive the full benefits of the rebate. The tenants will be issued with an invoice for their total usage at such time the bills comes through, no solar credits or rebate will apply to the tenants bill.
The Tenants are responsible for all water usage, this will be charged at the current rates set by Gold Coast City Council. Small pet approved on application.
If you are on our website at www.palmbeachfn.com.au or realestate.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
You DO NEED to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept 1Form. Once you have inspected the property you will receive instructions on how to apply.
Bond $2,600 Contact Agent