20 Twenty Seventh Avenue, Palm Beach QLD
$600 per week
THREE BEDROOM BEACH COTTAGE
Quaint beach cottage just a short stroll to the best beach on the Gold Coast.
Twenty Seventh Ave is such a great location on the Gold Coast, rolling surf just metres away, a nice bike ride to Burleigh hill for a special sunset or coffee down the road.
This beach cottage has been lovingly restored and is just waiting for the right people to come in and store the surf boards in the garage, pop your sand covered tootsies on the north facing deck with a drink in hand.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Office or multi purpose room
- Timber floors
- Blinds throughout
- New newly painted throughout
- Large leafy back yard
- Pet friendly on application, subject to tenants accepting fencing as is.
- Tilt door garage with storage room behind
- Under house storage for bikes, boards or tradies stuff
Tenant is responsible for all water usage and is charged out by the rates of the Gold Coast City Council
Please note some key changes to our inspection processes as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
1. A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Palm Beach team
2. Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
3. You or one of your party may be requested to wait outside the property to help reduce the number of people in the property at the one time
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus.
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
*To register to inspect please click Book Inspection so we can keep you informed of inspection times and changes.
*Photo ID may be required before inspection.
(subject to a successful application).
Your signature(s) on the application and lease are deemed to confirm your agreement that you are fully satisfied with the property.
If you are on our website at www.palmbeachfn.com.au or realestate.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
You DO NEED to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept 1Form. Once you have inspected the property you will receive instructions on how to apply.
Bond $2,400 Contact Agent