17 Daintree Close, Banora Point NSW
$700 per week
FAMILY FRIENDLY ENTERTAINER
You will be impressed from the time you walk through the double door entry of this executive style family home. With ample use of glass windows and doors providing plenty of natural light into the home coupled with high ceilings, you instantly get a feeling of space and style.
- All four bedrooms are extremely generous in size
- Main bedroom with ensuite with his and hers basins & twin shower heads, bath tub and separate toilet, large walk-in robe to the master and built in robes to the remaining three bedrooms.
- Entertaining will be a pleasure in the kitchen with an extra large bench top, stainless steel appliances and ample draws and cupboard space.
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Separate formal dining & lounge room/family room
- Covered alfresco entertaining area which overlooks your private inground swimming pool to cool off in on those long summer nights
- Fully fenced backyard with views over Trutes Bay
- Garden shed
- Low maintenance gardens and lawns
- This fantastic family sized home is within close proximity to the local Coles supermarket, Pharmacy & Doctors surgery plus the local Twin Towns Juniors Sports Club. Both primary & High Schools are within walking distance at just over 1 km away.
- This home is well worth an inspection for anyone looking for a spacious stylish home with great street appeal close to amenities.
- Non smoking property
- The owner will pay for the pool to be serviced once per Month and the tenant will be responsible for any chemicals needed
- All water usage charges to be passed onto the tenant
- Pets approved on application
This home is a must to inspect, please visit our 3D Walk through for a birds eye view of the home.
If you are on our website at www.palmbeachfn.com.au or realestate.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
You DO NEED to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept 1Form. Once you have inspected the property you will receive instructions on how to apply.
Bond $2,800 Contact Agent