13 Arrowsmith Crescent, Ormeau Hills QLD
$470 per week
PRESENTS LIKE NEW
If you are looking for a stylish, modern home with loads of added extras then look no further. This home presents like new, and you will love coming home every day to enjoy the finer touches added to this fantastic property. Featuring with Three bedrooms, Two bathrooms, chefs kitchen with dishwasher and great yard space, this home will appeal to every tenant.
- Very spacious master bedroom at the rear of the home, featuring with ceiling fan, air-conditioner, walk through robe, large ensuite with stone topped vanity and oversized walk in rain shower
- 2 other great sized bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Gourmet kitchen for the chef in the family, with stone topped benches, 900mm gas cooker, great fridge space, the generous walk in pantry is a delight to any serious cook with so much shelf space to store all those cooking gadgets
- Air -conditioned main living and dining area off kitchen, also having large stacker doors leading out to the alfresco area to allow plenty of natural light and the breeze to enter the home
- Fantastic alfresco area for entertaining
- Main bathroom with shower and separate bath
- Separate study nook
- Separate laundry with more storage space
- Remote double lock up garage with drive through with back roller door to park the jetski, camper trailer, tinnie all safe and secure!
- NBN availability
- Outside pet approved on application
- The tenants are responsible for all water usage. This will be charged at the current rates set by Gold Coast Water
Located close to local schools, shops and public transport, this is convenient living at its best. Commuting to work is made easy with the M1 on and off ramps within minutes drive, and if you're after a shopping spree- Westfield Coomera is only a 5 minute drive away.
Family friendly Ormeau Hills great living with walking tracks. The community Page keeps you up to date with what's new ….what are you waiting for... come see this one !
Please note some key changes to our inspection processes as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
1. A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Palm Beach team
2. Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
3. You or one of your party may be requested to wait outside the property to help reduce the number of people in the property at the one time
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus.
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions.
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
*To register to inspect please click Book Inspection so we can keep you informed of inspection times and changes.
*Photo ID may be required before inspection.
(subject to a successful application).
Your signature(s) on the application and lease are deemed to confirm your agreement that you are fully satisfied with the property.
3D Matterport Walk through of properties. An application can be submitted on completion of a full viewing of the 3D walk through if you are unable to physically inspect the property and are in a position to enter into a lease agreement.
If you are on our website at www.palmbeachfn.com.au or realestate.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
You DO NEED to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept 1Form. Once you have inspected the property you will receive instructions on how to apply.
Bond $1,880 Contact Agent