1 Goldvilla Drive AKA 91 Saffron Street, Elanora QLD
$570 per week
NOW YOU SEE IT...... FRESHLY PAINTED & NEW CARPET THROUGHOUT
Perched on a low maintenance corner block, this Family home has loads to offer. Open Plan Lounge, Kitchen, and Dining filled with natural light and air conditioning, leading into the huge Rumpus with built in cabinets. Three generous sized Bedrooms with Walk in Robe and Ensuite from the master. Make no mistakes, family homes in this price bracket wont take long to rent!
This property features:
- Freshly painted & new carpet throughout
- Pebblecrete driveway and shade sails
- Security Screens and Doors
- Open Plan Living Areas
- Huge Rumpus or 4th Bedroom
- Bath/Shower and Separate Toilet
- Fully functional kitchen with plenty of cupboards and dishwasher
- Private Courtyard
- Ceiling fans
- Low Maintenance Landscaped Gardens
- Non smoking internally property
- The tenant will be responsible for all water usage used at the property, this will be charged at current Gold Coast City Rates
- Outside pet considered
Please note some key changes to our inspection processes as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
1. A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Palm Beach team
2. Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
3. You or one of your party may be requested to wait outside the property to help reduce the number of people in the property at the one time
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus.
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions.
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
*To register to inspect please click Book Inspection so we can keep you informed of inspection times and changes.
*Photo ID may be required before inspection.
(subject to a successful application).
Your signature(s) on the application and lease are deemed to confirm your agreement that you are fully satisfied with the property.
3D Matterport Walk through of properties. An application can be submitted on completion of a full viewing of the 3D walk through if you are unable to physically inspect the property and are in a position to enter into a lease agreement.
If you are on our website at www.palmbeachfn.com.au or realestate.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
You DO NEED to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept 1Form. Once you have inspected the property you will receive instructions on how to apply.
Bond $2,280 Contact Agent