53 Monash Street, Tugun QLD
$650 per week
THREE BEDROOM HOME WITH MAN SHED
If you enjoy a nice cold beer on the deck after work surrounded by the trees and nature, this home is a must see. 53 Monash is one of the old school homes of
Tugun, with spacious veranda set amongst the trees. This home boasts a man shed that any bike loving, surfing, skateboarder ,handyman would die for or would make a great craft/workroom for the handy lady. The property features:
- Three spacious bedrooms all with robes, main bedroom with walk in robe
- Ensuite to main with rain shower
- Timber floors to all living areas
- Spacious kitchen with Dishwasher
- Air-conditioned to lounge
- Amazing Man Shed
- Oodles of storage under house
- Separate laundry
- Chook Shed and sand pit
- Double carport
- The tenant is responsible for all water. This will be charged at the current rate set by Gold Coast Water. Pets considered on application.
If you are on our website at www.palmbeachfn.com.au or realestate.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
You DO NEED to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept 1Form. Once you have inspected the property you will receive instructions on how to apply.
Bond $2,600 Contact Agent