4 Deodar Drive, Burleigh Heads QLD
$1200 per week
CONTEMPORARY BURLEIGH BEACH HOME
If you are looking for class, character and charm! Look no further then this immaculately presented Burleigh beach house!
Situated only 200 meters to the iconic Burleigh beach, this magnificent four-bedroom home showcases contemporary finishes, northly aspect, expansive room proportions and abundant outdoor entertainment areas. Just a short stroll to markets, cafes, restaurants, boutique shops and transport.
The upper level of your new beach house comprises three bedrooms with double floor-to-ceiling built in robes, luxurious bathroom boasting a double frameless shower with floor-to-ceiling tiling.
The lower level showcases a 4th bedroom, generous laundry and second living space with built in outdoor kitchen then you step through into a fully fenced private tropical oasis yard, complete with a inground salt water pool and a kid’s play house with slide and rock climbing, all providing the young and young-at-heart with hours of entertainment.
- Designed for Burleigh Heads contemporary living, the split-level offers a spacious floor plan
- Northerly aspect to capture those Northey’s and Ocean breezes
- Multiple living and recreational spaces with plenty of natural light
- Well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher, Caesar stone benchtops, overlooking the dining space and opening seamlessly into the spacious lounge room
- Four bedrooms with floor to ceiling built-in-robes
- Two-way main bathroom upstairs boasts a huge double frameless shower and neutral floor-to-ceiling tiling and Caesar stone bench tops
- Security intercom camera
- Low-maintenance landscaped gardens and lawns
- Double lockup enclosed carport with side access for boat, trailer or extra car parks
- In-ground salt water pool
- Ducted aircon/heating
- Plenty of storage
- Close to Gold Coast’s leading schools and Bond University, a short stroll to Burleigh beach, walking distance to gourmet cafes, organic Farmer’s Markets & The Village Markets, James Street CBD.
The tenant is responsible for all water. This will be charged at the current rate set by Gold Coast Water. Pets considered on application.
This property is a must to inspect to see its true charm.
If you are on our website at www.palmbeachfn.com.au or realestate.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
You DO NEED to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept 1Form. Once you have inspected the property you will receive instructions on how to apply
Bond $4,800 Contact Agent