37 Darnel Street, Elanora QLD
$540 per week
AMAZING FAMILY HOME WITH A RICH HISTORY
This home is a little on the unusual side, but it has been the lifelong home of an amazing family! A home with a rich history, many and varied hobbies and interests over the years; and this home reflects some of the wonderful memories.
You truly need to inspect to appreciate this beautiful home, this property features:
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms, two way main bathroom and ensuite
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Second family room with storage space, bench and sink
- Good sized laundry
- Front balcony off lounge room to relax and catch the sun
- Automatic double lock up garage
- An extra bathroom in the garage
- A workshop for the hobbyist
- A back shed for extra storage
- Solar Hot water
- Hinterland views
- Room for a caravan, boat or trailer to be stored undercover
- Large water tank
- Pets Considered on Application
Tenants are responsible for all water usage and will be charged at the current rates set by Gold Coast City Council.
If you are on our website at www.palmbeachfn.com.au or realestate.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
You DO NEED to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept 1Form. Once you have inspected the property you will receive instructions on how to apply
Date Available Fri 1 Nov, 2019
Open for Inspection Contact Agent