2/17 Walker Avenue, Palm Beach QLD
$745 per week
MODERN THREE BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE
Top location in popular Palm Beach approximately 400 metres to the beach and Pacific Surf Club. Three bedroom townhouse. Spacious, light and airy throughout with its own private courtyard. The duplex has the following features-
- Well appointed modern kitchen with granite bench top and ample bench and cupboard space
- Large open plan living and dining area opening out to private north facing courtyard
- Powder room
- Laundry with bench and storage cupboard
- Single lock up garage with internal access and auto door
- Second living area
- Three large bedrooms, ceiling fans and built in robe
- Main with air conditioner, ensuite and walk in robe
- 2 way bathroom also services the 2nd bedroom
- Separate toilet
- Water tank for car washing and garden watering
- Solar panels installed, take the advantage of cheaper power bills
- The tenant is responsible for all water usage. This will be charged at the rate set by GCCC.
- Small pet considered upon application
Please note some key changes to our inspection processes as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
1. A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Palm Beach team
2. Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
3. You or one of your party may be requested to wait outside the property to help reduce the number of people in the property at the one time
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus.
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions.
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
*To register to inspect please click Book Inspection so we can keep you informed of inspection times and changes.
*Photo ID may be required before inspection.
(subject to a successful application).
Your signature(s) on the application and lease are deemed to confirm your agreement that you are fully satisfied with the property.
If you are on our website at www.palmbeachfn.com.au or realestate.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
You DO NEED to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept 1Form. Once you have inspected the property you will receive instructions on how to apply.
Date Available Fri 4 Sep, 2020
Open for Inspection Contact Agent