1/4 Magnoli Circuit, Palm Beach QLD
$730 per week
ONLY 400 METERS TO THE BEACH IS THIS ARCHITECTURALLY DESIGNED HOME!
Set in the artfully designed "Magnoli Residences, this home has high-end fixtures and fittings. Set over two levels it features:
- Immaculate kitchen with stone benchtops, mirrored splashback, gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and push-to-close doors and drawers
- Dining area off kitchen with stunning white herringbone porcelain tiles
- Separate lounge room with floor to ceiling glass sliding doors that allow the living space to flow onto the back courtyard with automatic awning
- Separate laundry room
- Double lock-up automatic carport with lock-up storage at end
- Fully fenced courtyard with second sitting area
- Three carpeted bedrooms upstairs, master with ensuite and walk-in robe, second and third bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes
- North facing study nook
- Main bathroom with deep free-standing bath and separate shower
Extra features of the home include:
- Natural gas
- Flyscreens and LED downlights throughout
- Floor to ceiling sliding doors and windows that allow an abundance of light into the home
- Fully ducted and zoned air-conditioning throughout
- NBN internet connection
- Easy walk or drive to all the exciting new Palm Beach eateries, local schools and beaches
- Pets approved on application
Be quick this property won't last long! The tenant is responsible for all water usage, this will be charged at the current rates set by Gold Coast City Council.
Please note some key changes to our inspection processes as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
1. A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Palm Beach team
2. Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
3. You or one of your party may be requested to wait outside the property to help reduce the number of people in the property at the one time
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus.
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions.
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
*To register to inspect please click “Virtual Tour” or “Book Inspection” so we can keep you informed of inspection times and changes.
*Photo ID may be required before inspection.
(subject to a successful application).
Your signature(s) on the application and lease are deemed to confirm your agreement that you are fully satisfied with the property.
If you are on our website at www.palmbeachfn.com.au or realestate.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
You DO NEED to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept 1Form. Once you have inspected the property you will receive instructions on how to apply.
Bond $2,920 Contact Agent