2 Jingree Perch, Currumbin Valley QLD
$790 per week
FOUR BEDROOM ACREAGE HOME
This breathtaking acreage home is green living and luxurious living in one! Sitting beautifully within the international award-winning sustainable community, The Ecovillage – this four bedroom house is perfect for your ecofriendly lifestyle. The Ecovillage at Currumbin is a 270-acre site and a growing community with about 400 residents that have access to 20 different types of community facilities such as a community hall, kitchen, large pizza oven, bali huts, playgrounds, oval and their own Ecovillage Café. To find out more what this sustainable village has to offer, visit https://theecovillage.com.au/
The property features:
- Four bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes
- Huge open plan kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of storage
- Lounge, dining and extra family living area
- Two bathrooms main with full bath
- Extensive covered decking that wraps around half the house
- Ceiling fans
- Separate laundry
- Double lock-up garage
- Massive rain water tanks and solar panels
- Sorry no pets
Please note some key changes to our inspection processes as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
1. A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the inspection, including the First National Palm Beach team
2. Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
3. You or one of your party may be requested to wait outside the property to help reduce the number of people in the property at the one time
We also request you refrain from attending an inspection if you have:
1. Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
2. Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus.
3. Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions.
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
*To register to inspect please click “Virtual Tour” or “Book Inspection” so we can keep you informed of inspection times and changes.
*Photo ID may be required before inspection.
(subject to a successful application).
Your signature(s) on the application and lease are deemed to confirm your agreement that you are fully satisfied with the property.
3D Matterport Walk through of properties. An application can be submitted on completion of a full viewing of the 3D walk through if you are unable to physically inspect the property and are in a position to enter into a lease agreement.
If you are on our website at www.palmbeachfn.com.au or realestate.com.au press the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
If you are on any other property site you can start the process by sending us an email enquiry. Either way, you will then be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
You DO NEED to register. If no one registers for an inspection time, then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, YOU MUST STILL register and as soon as times are set you will be advised of the newly set inspection day and time.
PLEASE NOTE: We DO NOT accept 1Form. Once you have inspected the property you will receive instructions on how to apply.
Date Available Now
Open for Inspection Contact Agent