Elevated with views in the heart of Currumbin Waters, this multilevel home has living spaces and views on all floors. Containing four bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms this bright, light filled home has plenty of indoor and outdoor space for a family or for those who enjoy entertaining. Elevated to capture the breeze, this East facing home is positioned to maximize its outlook toward the Currumbin Hills Park but is still within minutes of the surf at Currumbin Beach.
Stand out features of the home:
- Master room complete with views, walk in robe and en suite
- Rooms two and three with built in robes
- Multiple outdoor decks, perfect for entertaining
- Downstairs lounge room has a cinema projector with a 120” screen
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Security cameras through the property
- Large chefs’ kitchen with walk in pantry and ample storage
- Gas heated water
- NBN internet cabling installed
- Large saltwater pool
- Electronic double garage and an extra off-street spot, park the caravan or boat
- Expansive laundry room giving plenty of storage
- Landscaped gardens with an abundance of tropical plants
22 Hoffschildt Drive is situated in the highly desirable Palm Beach Currumbin State High school catchment and is in close proximity to shops, restaurants and more. This home is also on the footing on the New South Wales border, offering bush walking and mountain bike tracks.
If you would like to take a 3D VR Walk Thru of this beautiful property at your own pace click play on the Video link you can spend all the time you would like.
The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor of each property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquires in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.