Situated in the serene Currumbin Cove neighborhood this immaculate three bedroom home presents the perfect opportunity for a first time home buyer, family, or downsizer looking for single level living.
This delightful home features an open floorplan which seamlessly joins the kitchen, living, dining and outdoors together. To the rear, a shaded courtyard offers a private space to sit and enjoy sounds of the birds at the nature reserve across the street.
Stand out features of this immaculate home include:
- Light filled living and dining area offers seamless flow to the outdoors
- Well maintained kitchen features Caesarstone benchtops and gas cooking
- Three light filled bedrooms with built in robes, master with ensuite
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Covered private rear courtyard with storage shed
- Low maintenance front yard
- Single car garage with internal access to the house through the laundry room
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Shared insurance is approximately $514 annually
- Pet friendly
Keegan Circuit is nestled in a peaceful pocket of Currumbin Waters, with convenient access to nearby shops, schools and sporting facilities. This wonderful home is also positioned directly across from Currumbin Waters Park, where you can enjoy walking trails or have your hand at fishing in waters of Currumbin Creek.
Properties rarely become available in this highly sought after Currumbin Cove neighborhood.
If you would like to take a new, different, 3D VR Walk Thru of this outstanding property at your own pace click play on the video link- you can spend all the time you want.
Contact Rhys to arrange your inspection.