Enjoy the beauty of tranquility of the ever popular Currumbin Valley whilst enjoying a drink and a chat on the deck of this unique home.
Sitting on a very private and peaceful 4038m2 with a mixture of natural rainforest together various fruit & nuts, this architecturally designed split level home certainly offers the best of both worlds, bush country living with fully city conveniences and the rolling surf within a 10 minutes drive.
The home features:-
• 3 bedrooms – main with ensuite & white timber shutters
• Spacious living and dining areas both opening out to
• Timber deck with superb valley and mountain views
• Kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space.
• Gas hotplates
• Polished tongue and groove timber flooring and raked ceilings throughout the living areas.
• Separate attached fully self contained 1 bedroom flat currently being used as an Air B & B and showing good return
• 5 reverse cycle air conditioners
• Outdoor spa – fully fenced
• Extensive timber decking
• Large solar system – 30 panels connected to grid
• Enviro cycle septic system
• 3 garden sheds
• Water tank
• Extensive parking and storage under house, could be enclosed for extra living areas.
This home is certainly something different from your standard brick and tile and offers a choice of uses including dual income or dual living, live in the house and rent the flat either on a permanent or holiday basis or simply use as large 4 bedroom home.
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein is correct.
If you would like to take a 3D walk through virtual tour of this beautiful property, click play on the Video link.