43 Mainsail Street, Currumbin Waters QLD
SOLD BY RHYS WILDERMOTH
Discover a lifestyle of easy living and effortless entertaining on the waterfront with direct access to the open ocean right from your back yard! This three bedroom home has been impeccably maintained and is on a 1053sqm block with scope to further enhance if you wish to do so. Contact Agent
Centred in the true heart of the home is the kitchen where the chef can easily view the rear yard and pool. From here the kitchen connects to the formal dining room, informal living area and undercover alfresco. Experience year round entertaining whether it be indoors at the built-in bar or poolside in the shaded terrace.
Stand out features of this beautiful property include:
- Light filled front lounge room complete with built-in bar
- Formal dining room leads the way into the kitchen
- Neat and tidy kitchen with plenty of storage and bench space to prepare meals
- Sunny outdoor alfresco area
- Dedicated office
- Master bedroom with walk through robe to ensuite and sliding door to the pool
- Second and third bedrooms with built-in robes
- Main bathroom with separate bath, shower and WC
- Large double car garage
- Sundrenched swimming pool and fenced yard perfect for young children and pets
- Added front and side access for additional cars, boats or caravans
- Easy care level lawns at the front and rear
- Equipped with solar panels
Located in a prime position on Currumbin Creek you can enjoy fishing and crabbing from the water at your backdoor. Mainsail Street sits within the PBC school catchment and is in close proximity nearby cafés, restaurants and parks.
If you would like to take a new, different, 3D VR Walk Thru of this fabulous property at your own pace click on the Video link – you can spend all the time you want.