15 Murtha Drive, Elanora QLD
Offers over $899,000
SOLD BY AMANDA CEPERO
If waterfront living appeals - this home is for you. Built to maximise water access and views, this home features the largest water frontage on Pine Lake – all 27m of it! This home has been built to utilise this prime position and maximise your waterfront views from multiple areas within the home.
- Large living room sits in the heart of the home with waterfront views
- Open kitchen layout flowing from the tiled family/dining room including study nook
- Generous Covered & paved entertainment area overlooking your waterfront location
- Listen to the fish jumping as you wake up to sunshine in the Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe & waterfront views
- Three other bedrooms, all with built in robes - Multi zone ducted Daikin air conditioning throughout
- Double lock up garage plus extended height double carport allowing caravan/boat to be kept on premises. Double carport with electric gate access from street with access for caravan
- Established security. Home fully fenced front and back. Street access via electric gate. Double gate on waterfront opens fully to allow easy access to the water for sailboats, paddle boarding and fishing
- Large separate laundry with added storage/linen cupboard
- Solar hot water system
- 804m2 Block
Located in a premiere position close to Schools, shops, transport Currumbin and Tallebudgera Creek/beach, walking paths, BBQ facilities and playgrounds this property provides ample opportunity for your family to get out and enjoy the Gold Coast at your doorstep!
You truly need to inspect to appreciate this wide water frontage location! With plenty more features not listed here, please email or call me and I will send through the inclusion list, including more information about this beautiful home.