6/38 Duringan Street, Currumbin QLD
Expressions Of Interest
SOLD BY RHYS WILDERMOTH
Prepare to be captivated by uninterrupted views of the Gold Coast skyline, starting with Currumbin Alley at your doorstep then sweeping all the way up the coast. This apartment is positioned front on to the beach, presenting a panoramic view of the infamous Currumbin Alley from the enormous and private balcony. Showcasing a spacious and versatile layout with two bedrooms and two bathrooms this immaculate modern abode offers its residents lifestyle and luxury. Contact Agent
The Hill Apartments present resort style amenities including a pool complete with an outdoor shower, two spas and a shared barbecue. A short stroll from the apartment will take you to Currumbin’s numerous trendy beachside cafes, restaurants and shops.
Stand out features include:
- Generous sized master complete with wide ocean views, walk in wardrobe and renovated en suite
- Second well-proportioned bedroom with built in robe and private balcony
- Large seamlessly designed modern chef’s kitchen with 20ml stone bench tops and 2pac cupboards
- Polished timber flooring throughout
- Massive balcony with a direct view of the beach and Currumbin Alley
- Miele dishwasher and stainless-steel appliances
- Two car spaces in the secured basement
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Electronic awning that can be expanded out to cover the entire main balcony, perfect for summer entertaining
Property is currently tenanted until February 2020 generating $510 in rent per week.
Conveniently located within close proximity to Coolangatta Airport, Currumbin Vikings Surf Club, Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary and more you can leave the car at home.
If you would like to take a 3D VR Walk Thru of this beautiful property at your own pace click play on the Video link you can spend all the time you would like.
The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor of each property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquires in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.