35/5 Greenlands Drive, Varsity Lakes QLD
SOLD BY MICHAEL GREEN & DEAN TREWIN
Nestled within the popular “Currawong Heights” complex this immaculately presented villa, no stairs offers style, convenience and affordability. Contact Agent
Excellent location close to major shops, public and private Schools, Medical Centres, Varsity Lakes Train Station and the M1.
The home features:-
• Light and bright throughout
• Air conditioned
• Open plan living opening out to
• North facing patio and courtyard
• New kitchen with ample bench and cupboard spaces
• 2 large bedrooms built in robes and ceiling fans
• Updated 2 way bathroom
• Separate toilet
• Single lock up garage
• Side access
• Pet friendly
• Tennis court
• BBQ area
• Open parkland plus access to Frascott Park which provides walking tracks and kids playground.
This is a very good unit with low Body Corporate fee of approximately $44 per week and would suit all owner occupier or for the investor rent for around $375 per week.
If it suits your needs arrange an immediate inspection as we anticipate a quick sale.