31/56 Guineas Creek Road, Currumbin Waters QLD
Offers Over $499,000
SOLD BY AMANDA CEPERO
Please call me to arrange a private viewing.
This two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment is in the perfect waterfront location. The large private balcony overlooks gardens and Currumbin Creek and is truly a spectacular view. This lovely, light filled second floor apartment has just been completely renovated and ready for you to move in.
Stand out features of the apartment include:
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• Master room complete with ensuite, private balcony and WIR
• Second bedroom with mirrored built in wardrobe
• Kitchen includes stainless steel oven, Induction cook top and modern fridge
• Modern main bathroom includes combined shower and bath
• Remote control ceiling fans in both bedrooms
• Huge linen cupboard
• Large balcony with treed and creek views
• Cleverly concealed laundry in hallway cupboard
• Low body corporate fees only $73pw
The complex boasts manicured gardens, a lagoon style pool, tennis court, pontoon with jetty, BBQ area, games room, security gate and onsite managers. Units located in the resort style Botanical Park complex in Currumbin Waters are rarely available, so an inspection is a must.
With The Pines Shopping Centre less than 200m's from the property and Currumbin Beach a short five minute drive away, a complete lifestyle package is on offer with this apartment.
If you would like to take a 3D walk through virtual tour of this beautiful property, click play on the Video link.
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein is correct.