26/15-35 Killarney Avenue, Robina QLD
$340,000 - $350,000
SINGLE LEVEL - GREAT VALUE VILLA - PRIME LOCATION!
Finally a single level villa with a spacious back yard and walking distance to the local school and sporting club! Situated in the peaceful and extremely well-managed Shanandoa Court where you have the luxury of being close to all the amenities Robina Town Centre has to offer. Currently this little gem is owner occupied, it is the perfect property for an astute investor, a first home, young family or mature person requesting ‘ no stairs and close to all amenities”. Contact Agent
The living area is bright and spacious with an open plan, there is original kitchen fully tiled with plenty of bench space. A generous fully fenced backyard is the perfect place for kids and pets to play, whilst the adults can take some personal time out to soak up the morning sun, relax in the cool afternoon breezes, or entertain family or friends in the undercover pergola and great outdoor area.
For those looking to add value and or create additional space there is the potential to turn the garage into an additional bedroom, kids games room or study area.
What a fantastic opportunity to get in before the next boom in the popular suburb of Robina, this property screams potential and extreme value.......the first to see will buy.
Some of the many features include -
* Two generous original bedrooms
* Bathroom, separate toilet
* Original kitchen, plenty of bench space
* Open plan living space with plenty of room to spread out
* Single lock up garage
* Air con plus ceiling fans
* Large, private fully fenced backyard outdoor area, with covered area for alfresco entertaining
* Peaceful well managed complex with in ground pool and deck area
* Pet friendly with BC approval
* Currently owner occupied
* Close to the local shopping centre, Club Robina Bowls Club & Golf Club
* Close to transport, parks, schools and our beautiful Gold Coast beaches
* 10 mins or less to Burleigh/Palm Beach, Broadbeach, The Casino and the M1 Motorway
* Rent Appraisal - Approx. $380 - $400 per week
* BC fees Approx. $72 per week inclusive of building insurance.
Council Rates - Approx.$808 ½ yearly
Water Rates - Approx. $372.00 quarterly
Robina is located in the heart of the Gold Coast and features one of Australia's spectacular shopping centres; Robina Town Centre with over 200 retailers, numerous coffee shops, international restaurants, 6 cinemas and a cosmopolitan atmosphere. Four international golf courses and Bond University are right on your doorstep. Littered with parks, paths and open spaces it has a venue for everything from morning walks and safe family play areas to large sporting events and community gatherings. Featuring some of Queensland's finest schools including All Saints Anglican College, Somerset College and Emmanuel College, the finest award winning beaches, speciality shops, transport and medical facilities right on your doorstep. For the energetic and thrill seekers the theme parks are only 20 minutes’ drive north and a choice of 13 international golf courses and additional public courses in the vicinity.
It is the location that has it all!