2/20 Mawarra Street, Palm Beach QLD
OFFERS OVER $375,000
SOLD BY MAARTEN GRAVENDYK
Beautifully renovated, this compact ground floor unit is just a short stroll to award winning beach, schools, shops and transport. Leave the car at home and feel the sand between your toes and enjoy the lifestyle that only Palm Beach has to offer! Contact Agent
Recently renovated, you will love the easy care polished concrete floors, modern kitchen complete with soft close drawers, stone bench tops, stainless steel oven, cooktop and dishwasher.
- 2 bedrooms + 1 renovated bathroom with bath for relaxing on the weekend.
- Separate toilet
- Small unit block of just 6 units.
- Low body corp - $34pw
- Ground floor convenience
- Rented $380pw (periodic lease- monthly)
- Excellent potential for holiday unit – AirBNB, Stayz etc.
- 80m to Convenience store, fish and chips, bottle shop, chemist and coffee
- 350m to beaches and buses
- Tallebudgera Creek – enjoy the stunning back drop of Burleigh Hill while you take a dip in the stunning clear blue water
- Palm Beach Currumbin High School Catchment (PBC)
- Palm Beach Primary School Catchment
- Close to Tallebudgera and Pacific SLSC - patrolled beaches
If you are looking for a convenient beach pad on the ground floor this is a must see! Call now!
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein is correct.