1/135 Laguna Avenue, Palm Beach QLD
SOLD BY JASON TAYLOR
This home is located directly opposite Laguna park which offers a saltwater lake, fully fenced playground, B.B.Qs and is just a great park to relax with family and friends. You’re only 175 metres from Laguna shops, cafes, convenience store, hairdressers, bakery, butcher, chemist and Burgster restaurant. Spanning over 2 levels with open plan living in a most desirable location, this home is definitely one to consider. Contact Agent
* 4 Bedrooms/main with ensuite and walk in robe
* 2.5 Bathrooms in total
* 2 Separate living areas upstairs and downstairs
* Beautiful mixed hardwood timber floors
* Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Balcony off lounge room overlooking park and lake
* Cool off in your Saltwater in ground pool
* Fully fenced with electric gate entrance/remote lock up garage and an extra car space
* No body corp/just shared building insurance
* Council rates per 6 months $896
* Building insurance $810 for 12 months
Approximately 750 metres to the beach, located within the Palm Beach/Currumbin high school catchment area and easy access to the M1.
The above information has been furnished to us by the vendor of each property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquires in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.