2/76 Tallebudgera Drive, Palm Beach QLD
LOVE WHERE YOU LIVE – CLOSE TO THE BEACH – VACANT POSSESSION.
Hurry, this unit will sell quickly! Recently painted, new carpets throughout and neat as pin. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is located within a 1-minute walk to the amazing Tallebudgera Creek. Just short drive or to Tallebudgera Surf Club, Palm Beach, Burleigh Heads Shopping precincts and award winning beaches. Contact Agent
* Two good sized bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
* Spacious bathroom, plus separate toilet
* North facing pergola space off the living area
* Single lockup garage with plenty of room for bikes, surfboards, paddleboards etc.
* Low Body corporate of approx. $30PW
* Rental Appraisal approx. $400PW - $430PW
* Vacant possession
* 1 of 4 units, ground floor property no stairs
Opportunities like this does not come along very often, inspection is as must to fully appreciate the true value of this property.
Buy now move straight in or rent out the choice is yours.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by the Vendor of each property. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and have no belief one way or another in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass is on. All interest parties should make and rely upon their own enquires in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate
Body Corporate figure if advertised is an approximant. Please contact the agent for a copy of the disclosure if applicable.