124/955 Gold Coast Highway, Palm Beach QLD
Price Guide Over $440,000
SOLD BY RHYS WILDERMOTH
Opportunity awaits at Currumbin Sands with this impeccably presented top floor apartment in a premiere location in South Palm Beach. Boasting high ceilings and generous proportions this revenue generating property is an incredible proposition with fabulous amenities for its residents including three swimming pools, BBQ areas, entertaining pavilion, stunning gardens at its absolute beachfront location! Contact Agent
Stand out features of this apartment include:
- High 2.7m ceilings across the open kitchen, dining and living
- Main living area equipped with air conditioning
- Neat & tidy kitchen adjoins to separate laundry room
- New carpet throughout
- Balcony with views of the hinterland
- Two generous bedrooms with built in robes, master with ensuite
- Large main bathroom with combined bath & shower
- Secure garage parking for one car
- Shared storage locker
- Secure intercom access
- 3 Resort style swimming pools
- Multiple BBQ & entertaining pavilions
- Direct gated access to patrolled beach
Whether you choose to move in and enjoy yourself or rent on a casual or permanent basis, this property epitomises the Gold Coast lifestyle on the beachfront.
Everyday conveniences are at your fingertips including the neighbouring Pirate Park and Dune Café at your doorstep. Enjoy walking distance to the farmer’s market, supermarket, schools, and shopping centres and leave the car parked in the secured garage.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity for investors and home buyers alike!
Contact us to arrange your inspection.
Body corporate approx. $93.50 per week if paid on time
Council rates approximately $868 per half year