11/10 Twenty First Avenue, Palm Beach QLD
Offers Over $399,000
SOLD BY MAARTEN GRAVENDYK
Immaculate, private and full of light, this cool and breezy top floor apartment is quietly set back from the street in a secure complex of only eleven units. Contact Agent
An ideal first home or investment for the beach lover that includes lock-up garaging.
* Well maintained secure complex, highly sought-after location
* Generous proportions with tiled open plan living and dining
* Bright and airy interiors, neutral tones with elevated views
* Living room balcony is perfect for barbecues and relaxing
* Renovated kitchen is very clean with plenty of cupboards
* Two double bedrooms with built-in robes, main is extra large
* Bathroom has a separate shower, bath and separate toilet
* Laundry is integrated with the garage convenient to clothesline
* Excellent investment with wonderful tenants achieving $320pw Leased until 6th Dec 2019.
* Short 200m stroll to the beach, trendy cafes
* Low body corp approx. $46PW
* Palm Beach Currumbin High School Catchment (PBC)
* Palm Beach Primary school catchment
If you are looking for a light and bright airy unit with Northerly aspect to catch the breeze all summer long call now before you miss it!