10/56 Guineas Creek Road, Currumbin Waters QLD
Interest over $499,000
SOLD BY DEAN & NEIL TREWIN
A superb unit situated in “Botanical Park” – the most sought after complex in Currumbin Waters/ Elanora. Contact Agent
Located approximately 100 metres to The Pines Shopping Centre and around 1 km to the Currumbin Estuary and the surf at Palm Beach this gated complex is admired for its picturesque tropical gardens, extensive lily filled ponds and direct waterfront access to Currumbin Creek.
The Unit features
• Large balcony off living area with North Easterly aspect. Light and bright throughout
• Air-conditioned open plan living area timber look flooring
• Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe, air conditioned and private balcony
• Large 2nd Bedroom with built in robes and air conditioner
• Both the main bathroom and ensuite have been recently renovated including floor to ceiling tiles
• Large updated kitchen with soft close drawers, wall oven, hotplates, dishwasher and roll out shelves in pantry
• Hidden cupboard laundry.
• Insulation in ceiling
• 2 car tandem lock up garage with remote door
• Very private
• Reasonably low Body Corporate fee for what this complex offers. Approximately $73 per week
Complex Facilities include
• Onsite Manager
• Fully secure gated complex
• Pristine gardens with lily filled ponds and abundant bird life
• Lagoon style pool
• Tennis court
• Games room
• Pontoon, boat ramp and boat shed
• Timber decked BBQ area
Offering as it does, value for money, resort-style living plus the security of a gated complex, this beautiful home will appeal to both owner occupiers and investors alike.
So inspect today and make your offer.
If you would like to take a 3D walk through virtual tour of this beautiful property, click play on the Video link.
Advertising Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein is correct.