1/19 Twenty Sixth Avenue, Palm Beach QLD
Offers Over $399,000
SOLD BY MAARTEN GRAVENDYK
Located on the ground floor this spacious 2 bedroom apartment located a short stroll 240m to Award winning beaches. Bright, sunny and tiled throughout this is the perfect beach pad. The single lock up garage is on the same level as the unit which ideal for those a property with no stairs. Contact Agent
• 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
• Single lock up garage
• No Stairs – ground floor
• Double brick and concrete construction – built to last
• Small complex 10 units
• Low body corp $29 pw.
• Renovated Bathroom
• Tiled throughout
• Windows all around
If your lifestyle demands salty ocean air and sand between your toes there is no better location!
Picture this…Walk to the beach just 230m, then follow the path past the Tallebudgera Surf club enjoying the scenery along the beach until you reach the stunning turquoise water of Tallebudgera creek. This property is located in the most stunning part of the south coast, live your everyday life as a holiday at this amazing location.
• 240m walk to an award winning surf beach
• 540m to Tallebudgera Surf Club + patrolled beach
• 600m to several aromatic coffee shops – Espresso Moto and Avvia
• Bus Stop 110m
• 750m to Tallebudgera Creek – Boat ramp, park and netted swimming area
• 1km to Palm Beach State school
• 3.5km to Palm Beach Currumbin High School. (PBC in catchment)
• 2.5km to popular dining – Balboa Italian, The Collective, 8th avenue roof top terrace, Genki Café, barefoot barista, Wildernis, Lester and Earl and Palm
Beach Surf club and Bar
• 15 minutes to Robina Town Centre and Train station
• 15 minutes to Gold Coast Airport
• 15 minutes to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre and Glink trams
• 1 hour to Brisbane CBD
• 1 hour to Byron Bay.
If you are looking for a unit that is close to the beach, schools and transport all with a low body corp then get in quick as this unit wont last!